Friday 10 November 2017

W.R.L.T- Write stories using interesting paragraphs and WOW words.


THE HAUNTED HOUSE
Part 1
One day three kids Koby,Lee zion,and Ryan are going to a haunted house in 3 more days. Over the phone Koby said “I can not wait any longer” I said “ Me too”. Ryan said “Lee-Zion i'm coming over” I said “Are you allowed ?”. Ryan  said “ No but i’m going to sneak” I said “would that get you in trouble?”. We continued talking silently I heard something “BOOM!!!”. I said “ what was that?” Ryan said “What?” I said “ I will call you back”. Ryan tried to say
something but i turned it off. I went down the staircase “BOOM!! BOOM!! BOOM!!!” I said “there it is again” “BOOM!!!” I said “ I’m getting scared” I looked in the kitchen “Meow” “It's my  cat” I said. I said “case solved”.


Two days later Koby said “yay it’s time” we waited till 12:00. We were the only people there. I could already see that Ryan was scared. He said “can we go back into the car?” I said “No way” we went into the haunted house the door closed behind us and everything started to float. We heard a soft voice “I'm coming for you”. To be continued...

 

5 comments:

  1. that was AWESOME!!!!! keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is AMAZING!!!!!
    Good punctuation.
    Keep the good work up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very great writing leezion

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Emma,Marshall And isabel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lee zion I like how you added lots of description and you made me shiver a bit because of the scary parts. tena koutou tena koutou tena koutou katoa

    ReplyDelete

WW1 Task

For this task we needed to draw a photo of a mother or child who had their dad/husband going to war and had to get words that describe the...